While Graviola, also known as cherimoya, sour-sop or guanabana, has become very popular across the world, it comes with a long history in ancient herbal treatments and remedies. It complements quite well with any ancient treatment, which the patient is undergoing. This supplement has no secondary effects, allergies or intolerance reactions. Graviola extract is just a dietary supplement, which is 100 percent pure and natural that comes with several benefits. In that regard, here are some uses of this extract:
1. Traditional/Ancient Medicinal Uses of Graviola Extract
Graviola’s juice or fruit has been used for a long time to help reduce fever. In addition to this, consuming the Graviola fruit is believed to relieve dysentery, diarrhea, and even kill worms and parasites in your digestive system. Its root has also been categorized as anti-parasitic and this means you can use the extract to eliminate lice in the hair. According to research, the Graviola tea contains hypotensive properties that help in regulating blood pressure. This means that patients suffering from high-blood pressure can use it for the treatment of hypertension. In some parts of the world, Graviola’s leaves are brewed and used to facilitate mucus discharge from the lungs, throat and nose or to cure inflamed mucus membranes.
2. Modern Medicinal Uses of Graviola Extract
Although, the uses or benefits of using Graviola extract have been popular in traditional medicine, it is just recently that it became well known as the best remedy for various illnesses and disorders. For instance, research has shown that a remedy of this extract can be a possible cure for cancer. Generally, stems and leaves of this tree have the ability to get rid of cancer cells in the human body. Graviola extract has also been confirmed to contain beneficial elements, such as anti-viral, emetic, anti-rheumatic and anti-parasitic.
Other Uses of Graviola Extract
Apart from the above-discussed uses and benefits of this herbal tree, other uses include:
• It is used to prevent heart and nerve diseases – because this extract can help to boost metabolism, prevent damages to the nerves, and increase blood circulation, it can make your heart health and also help prevent your nervous system from potential damages, as you grow older.
• It boosts immune system – Graviola contains amazing properties, which are required to improve your immune system, hence making it stronger. These properties are responsible for killing free radicals and ensuring the immune system is health and functioning properly.
• It increases energy – Graviola extract contains properties, which keep the body energized and active, as an individual feels lethargic all day long.
• Helps in regular bowel movements – Graviola tree also contains fiber that help in regular bowel movement when consumed regularly. This means that it helps prevent hemorrhoids and constipation.
• It also used to prevent osteoporosis because it contains phosphorous and calcium that help in strengthening your bones and preventing bone and joint diseases like osteoporosis.
Concisely, Graviola extract can is also believed to cure gout by reducing the uric acid in your body. For people suffering from rheumatism and back pain, they can benefit from the use of this extract obtained particularly from its leaves. In some cases, it can also be used to prevent infection by simply inhibiting the growth of parasites, bacteria and viruses.